Wednesday, November 11, 2009

not bad

Soooooo Today wasnt such a bad day, hey! this is my 2ND blog..BTW
WeLL today they tooK the power Off which is why i got up in the heat & realized i was sweating and my throat was parched! lol! tHen I was blown because this fliPPin phone **Sidekick slide** needed to be charged aFter i charged it all lastNiGhT. Thank Goodness they turned the power back on after 5hrs! but besides all that.. I went to Barnes and NobLes to get this book called Coldest winter by sistah soulja" but sad to say, they didn't have it! oh well better luck neXt Time. I also went to the Beach, such a beautiful setting especially at night.. lol
as I sit here watching full house i think to myself damn time sure does past bye.. watcHing this show makes me feel OLD. They dont have any good shows like they used too. seems like everyone wants to have a reality show. Music ain't the same either.. UgH!
*Random thoUght// I still have a crush on Bow wow!! LOLLL.. anyway I'm thinking what i want to do for my birthDay but nothing seems to come to mind.. I just pray that i make it to my 21st..! well, i wont be writing that much today once again it's late 5:0oAM! thats all going to change pretty soon! getting off this.. Good day FolKs!

SIGNED BY XXXXX__LAWYER____

No comments:

Post a Comment